Thursday, November 11, 2010

Room for Two?

Dare I say the new guest room is almost done? Its getting there! Today I changed out the old beige outlets to new clean white ones. (That was quite an ordeal - but I did it!)
The bed got delivered, the table and lamps are in place, and it's really coming together. I am quite pleased with how it looks so far. That's a lot of progress in just 2 1/2 days!


I need to put a couple more finishing touches on it, but so far-so good. All of the big stuff is done, so if Brad and Angelina showed up tomorrow, I'd have a place for Angelina to sleep...(I've always had a place for Brad to sleep....)

3 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

What a change - it definitely doesn't look like a little girl room anymore.

P.S. - I think every woman has a place for Brad to stay, should he show up - Angelina can sleep in the back yard...

Sam

Valerie Cummings said...

Its a hotel room! Awesome job Sue! Love Val

Chris H said...

No No NO.. he's sleeping with ME! You can have Stew... for a loan anyway!!!

So funny.
LOVE the guest bedroom.. really do! It looks so inviting. I love the new bed too. You are a clever tart.
But... do send Brad over to me.