Saturday, April 6, 2013

April 6 - Whoosh!

Today's photo-a-day prompt was a tough one. The prompt was "Air."

Hmmm, how does one take a photo of air?  I'm sure you probably all have some terrific ideas that I didn't think of...I was nearly stumped. 

I managed to come up with just a couple of ideas, though nothing great.  Here goes...

A flag flying in the air because of wind. Wind=air.  
Branches of a palm swaying in the breeze.  Breeze = air.
 And, last but not least, vapor trails - my "official" air entry.  Vapor trails "are long thin artificial clouds that sometimes form behind aircraft. Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapor in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface."  Ta-da! My photo of AIR!

No comments: