Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy (?) St. Patrick's Day

I'm thinking it would be a lot happier for me if I weren't feeling green around the gills.


I've had a little inkling, just a wee bit, of a cold tickling my nose and throat. Today it hit me like a ton of (green) bricks.


I hate being sick. Blech.


We still had a good, green dinner though, even if I couldn't taste a thing.


Corned beef, cabbage, green mashed potatoes and even green (pink) lemonade.
I hope you had a delightful day, and you don't wake up in the morning feeling as green as I do right now. Green beer? None for me thanks...I'll have some Theraflu instead - cause that's just the kind of party girl I am.

4 comments:

Najia said...

Mmmm, although very green, that looks like a might scrumptious plate! Happy St. Patty's Day!

I'm sorry you might be getting sick, and hope you can kick it in the pants before it gets too far. I suppose asking you to come to spin on Saturday might be a bit premature. :-) Kidding!

Btw, where in the world are Simona and Marco? I can't find them...I've been away from Blogistan too long. :-(

Maxmom said...

Hey there Sue...
Its lousy when one is sick...
Get better soon!

I'm not too partial to green food myself - unless its fresh veggies. :)
A belated happy St Patrick's day to you too. Good effort when you're not feeling too good.

Sending lotsaluv and some healing vibes too.
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

kks said...

feel better soon!
xoxo

Chris H said...

Bummer about the cold... and ummmm... can't say your GREEN dinner looks that nice! lol