Friday, February 18, 2011

Kibble Nibble? Yup!

With the weekend promising to be a very wet one, I headed to the pet store looking for a little something different to entertain the pups. I went to Muttropolis, where my friend Lisa works. She suggested something called a "Kibble Nibble."

A what?

A Kibble Nibble. It's an egged shaped thingy that is hollow that you put small pieces of kibble in (or whatever you want), and the dogs have to push it around and try to figure out how to get the treats out. I have purchased a similar thing in the past, but it was a lot smaller, and not see-through and the pups lost interest quickly.
Not this time! They have been getting a major kick out of it! The funniest thing is that Kona seems to be the one rolling it around all over the floor, and the other dogs just follow him around, waiting for the goodies to come out. It's a riot.

I know the video is pretty bad quality, but I was getting such a kick out of watching them play that I forgot to turn the lights on!

No comments: