Monday, October 11, 2010

Pups

I was in the mood to take a couple of pictures of the pups this morning. Here are the best of the bunch.
Harley, looking serene and relaxed. I love this picture!Kona, up very close.
Jackie Boy...such a good fella...
Please Momma, can we go in the pool? Nope, sorry pups, not right now.
Just because you can't go swimming, that's no reason to stick your tongue out at me Jill!
Much better, thank you very much! (Look at the smile on Harley's face - far left.)
No matter what kind of day I'm having, spending time with my dogs will always make it seem brighter.


**Just a quick note to my faithful facebook friends who read my blog (and all others as well) - while I sincerely appreciate your comments on FB regarding my blog, please feel free to leave them here too. It's uber cool for me to get comments here. Thanks!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the one of harley!

Man I wish mine would sit so nice while I took pictures!!!
Such good goldens :)

Homer said...

You guys are looking so booti-ful! We love all the photos!

Love,
Homer

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Golden Photos. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

kks said...

such a beautiful pack!! you can see the love in their eyes!
xoxo

Bobbi said...

I always love your photos of the dogs. You do such good work.

Sierra Rose said...

Oh! Made our day too!!!!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

How cute are they??? I am amazed at how you can get so many babies to sit so well for pictures. They are so lucky!!!

How Sam Sees It said...

Nice photos!

Sam

Meeka said...

Looking good. You are so well behaved posing for pictures.