Sunday, January 10, 2010

Painted Sky

Last night we took the dogs to the bay for a nice long walk and a little picnic. I had my good camera with me, which of course I left in the car because at the beginning of the walk the sky wasn't very impressive and I didn't want to lug it with me.

What a mistake that was.

The sunset was spectacular! Thankfully I had my iPhone with me and was able to capture at least a little of the majesty of it.




No photo shop used, no enhancement on the color, just Mother Nature, and God's paint pallet.

7 comments:

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Simply beautiful!!!

♥I am Holly♥ said...

That is absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you had your iPhone with you!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Just beautiful!! Mother Nature really is quite the artist, isn't she?

I did want to thank-you for your kind comments that you've left on my blog--I'm still pretty new to blogging and appreciate your taking the time to leave your thoughts--Especially about Maguire!! ;-)

Sierra Rose said...

Wow!!! We have just been "NOT-enjoying" being fogged in up here in Norcal for what seems like forever. So, we will just enjoy your beautiful shots! Can't believe those were from and I-phone!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Kelli said...

Awesome!!!!!

Najia said...

Wow Sue! That's our backyard. We are blessed to live in this great city, aren't we? Great photos!!!

Valerie Cummings said...

Yep! It was awesome!!! We got some shots too! Hugs Joey and Kealani