Friday, December 4, 2009

Flash Back

Bear and I were looking through some OLD pictures today and a came across a few I wanted to share.

This was taken on Christmas Eve 1993. Notice AJ's blond curls? Oh, he had the sweetest blond baby fine hair! Pickle was just 8 days old!
These are two of my favorites. I don't remember why we took them in black and white, but I really like them. It cracks me up that Pickle is all smiley in this picture....and AJ looks mellow...
and AJ is smiling here, while Pickle looks pissy. Bear, on the other hand, looks exactly the same in both pictures. That's my little model girl!
Can't you tell that Pickle's been a pistol since day one? Always a goof ball-and a drama queen.!
Perfect little Bear, mellow AJ, and the Goof Ball again. She looks like she is full of piss and vinegar!
Pickle trying to imitate Bear - too cute!

3 comments:

kks said...

so fun to flash back! such cutie pies!
did you have goldens back then as well?
xo

Chris H said...

Very cute ... looking back is nice... sometimes. I just feel sad when I look back at old photos more ofen than not. I have lost both my brothers and my Dad... and it makes Christmas hard sometimes.

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

OK, they are the three cutest kids in the world!!!! Those pictures are just awesome - thanks for sharing them. You can also use them for bribes later in life!! :)