Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Boys

I've been meaning to post these 2 pictures since the 11th. Yeah, well, better late than never, right? The first is my new favorite picture of Kona. It was taken at the Splash Dogs event at the recent Wag For Wishes Fundraiser. I know it's hard to tell it's him, but I love it because he was having so much fun that day, cheering on his brother Joey and his other canine friends. The second picture is of Joey and Kona, (Kona is the whiter of the two) and was also taken at Splash Dogs. It was July 11th and it also happened to be their "8 month" birthday. I know, I know, it's not really their "birthday" until they are a year old, but you know how it is....they are our babies!


2 comments:

Monika said...

The ONLY downside to having goldies is how dirty they get! Whenever THEY seem to have their best fun always ends up in YOU having to bath that beautiful white fur!

Valerie Cummings said...

Man, those are the most gorgeous dogs I have ever seen!